Home Care for Dependents due to Illness or Physical Disability
Health Support and simplified assistance in activities of daily living (hygiene, food, and company care).
Goal: make life less painful for those who are very old or dependent.
- Occupational Therapy for babies, young people, adults, and elderly, during a period of illness, recovery, or aging, due to medical conditions or accidents
- Monitoring and evaluations in Gerontology and medical or psychological evaluations during aging
- Support from 2 hours daily to 24/24 hours
- Connection with social assistance networks
- Sale or rental of life support equipment or technical equipment
- Family conflict resolution and legal advice
- Support in hygiene, food, and medication, in order to keep life ordered
- Accompanying the family to visit friends or medical consultations
- Conversation or support in reading, music, or play activities that the person selects, for their pleasure
- Occupational activity
walks, walking, and other outdoor activities.