Neuropsychology, Adults Elderly
In adults and the elderly, Clinical Neuropsychology applies its expertise in neuronal plasticity and synaptic reorganization, cognition (thinking), emotion and behavior, in patients with brain dysfunction resulting from various medical, psychiatric or neurological conditions.
to re-establish - through cognitive and neuro-physiological neuropsychological rehabilitation - the best possible condition so that the person can live in balance.
Some of the conditions under which you should seek an Appointment:
Neuropsychological assessments also assist to solve the following problems:
- Guide planning to academic studies
- Guide vocational planning or returning to work
- Carry out "General Treatment Planning"
- Encourage to deal with skills recovery
- Monitor a specific medical condition
- Guide diagnostic decision-making