Dignity Therapy, Elderly People
If your life, and the life of your ancestors, deserves to be remembered, then it has to be written and made eternal.
Dignity Therapy for the Elderly is designed to write a life story told by themselves. It may include biographical and historical documents.
As a Dignity Therapist, I am proud to have written several life stories that are now owned by families whose lives will be eternalized over time.
Photos, letters, love notes, and wonderful memories are reserved in this Legacy that is an elevation of the dignity of those who lived.
How to proceed?
- After the first contact, we set up a history evaluation session and the actors who will report it.
- We book the sessions (minimum: 12).
- Over the 12 weeks, you receive a question you should consider to report your response the following week (and so on, up to a total of 12 sessions).
- Perform the sessions. During these your life story is recorded (in audio) according to the Dignity Therapy Protocol.
- Gather all the artifacts you would like to include in the Legacy (Book of Your Life).
- Wait for the written result of the Legacy.
- Print your Legacy.
- Give your life story (Legacy) to your family and friends.
If there is a story that deserves to be told and eternalized in time, it is yours.
Maybe your family history.
Try thinking about your life as a book.
Self-knowledge and the permanence of your memories have a unique effect on your presence in the world and the effect called dignity.
The application of Dignity Therapy in the Elderly can increase the sense of joy and virtue in life, allowing the Legacy to remain in the power of those who can
perpetuate the past: family and friends.
Book now your appointment
You can book your appointment here. Just fill out the form.
I will confirm your reservation via email.
Values depend on the therapeutic needs, which are evaluated during the first appointment. They can be changed according to patient social and family circumstances, however, base values are 550€ complete Dignity Therapy (13 sessions) if (outpatient office, or 650€ if home care Dignity Therapy. (Legacy print not included).
In case of home care appointmens booked outside Greater Lisbon, to referred values should be added the value of kms (at the current legal rate), from the office to the place where patient meets and vice versa.
Protocols: with companies here mentioned.
2014 © Mental Health - Human Mind. Copyright.